Vant Batteries offer an excellent value by providing factory direct pricing and quality that meets or exceeds that of other major battery manufacturers. Vant Batteries go through strict testing and quality control procedures in order to provide extremely accurate mAh, Voltage, and C ratings. Don’t let their low cost fool you, these batteries outperform major manufacturers batteries!!
- True Capacity and C-Rating
- Thick 12AWG Discharge Leads
- Durable Hard Case
- Traxxas High Current Style Connector
- JST-XH Balance connector
- Corner Exit leads for the wires provide great versatility for all battery compartment and battery tray types. (Lay-down or Stand-up)
- 1/10 Scale Vehicles such as Traxxas Slash VXL, Slash 4×4 , Bandit VXL, Rustler VXL, Stampede VXL, Stampede 4×4 VXL, E-Maxx Brushless, E-Revo Brushless, etc.
- 1/8 Scale Vehicles that accept up to 6S LiPo batteries. Run 2 of these batteries in series to achieve 6S power!
- Please check with your Speed Control’s manual to determine if it can accept 11.1V batteries.
- Use the size specifications below to determine if this battery will fit your application.
Voltage: 3S / 3 Cell / 11.1v
Discharge Rate: 50C Constant (260A) / 100C Burst (10 sec) (520A)
Recommended Charge Rate: 1C (5.2A)
Max Charge Rate: 2C (10.4A)
Watt Hours: 57.72Wh
Weight: 10.3oz / 294g (including wire, plug & case)
Dimensions LxWxH: 138 x 47 x 25 mm
Discharge Plug: Traxxas High Current Style Connector
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Safety Notes & Warnings:
LiPo batteries are potentially hazardous. Improper usage can cause fire or explosion.
Charge and Store battery in LiPo-Safe Bag away from flammables on a concrete surface.
Charge using a LiPo compatible Balance Charger ONLY!
Never Charge above 4.2V per cell.
Never Discharge below 3.2V per cell.
Always use under adult supervision.
Store the battery in a place not accessible by children or infants.
Do not short the battery’s positive and negative terminals.
Stop use of the battery if it expands or the temperature reaches above 70° Celsius / 160° Fahrenheit.
The end-user is fully responsible for any results in using this battery pack.