This is the Align T-REX 550E DFC Super Combo Helicopter Kit. This incredible package includes not only the T-Rex 550E DFC helicopter, but also a Castle Talon 90 ESC and 600MX motor, three DS615 digital cyclic servos, a DS655 digital tail servo and the 3GX flybarless system. Additionally, 520mm carbon fiber main blades and 90mm 3k carbon fiber tail blades have also been included, providing you with an incredible helicopter kit and an equally impressive electronics package all in the same box.
550E DFC Features:
- Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduces wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, exibiting exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- High spec MOD1 CNC helical main gear increases gear mesh area, and minimizes gear noise during flight.
- Lightweight rigid metal main shaft bearing blocks.
- High quality tail gearbox design, combined with dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
- High quality 5mm carbon rod and CNC metal tail scissor control arms are used in rudder control system to improve rudder locking and control effectiveness.
- Body mount increases body rigidity and added gyro placement location.
- Re-designed rear mounted rudder servo mount.
- Equipped with MX series high efficiency brushless motor.
- 2.0mm 3K carbon fiber side frame for simple yet rigid frame construction, allowing for easy assembly and maintenance.
- High speed rated thrust bearings in tail blade grips.
- High efficiency torque tube tail drive.
- Integrated swash anti-rotation guide and gyro mounting platform.
- Aerodynamically styled canopy for the ultimate fit.
- Equipped with T-REX 600 class tail boom set, supporting with 600mm main blades and increased tail stability
- Redesigned 3GX represents the next generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create an immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba’s S-BUS system.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Graphic illustrated instructions on the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- Support Bluetooth connectivity. With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX’s built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed, reducing electronic wire clutter.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- 3GX utilizes gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for helicopter of all class from 200 to 700, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flip type of maneuvers are easily performed with precision.
- 3GX’s rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilots of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Support with APS gyro system and provides more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize and hold position and altitude, as well as autonomous way point flights and return home functions.
Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
Futaba S.BUS system support: Yes
Built in governor function: Yes
Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
550E DFC Specifications:
Main Blade Length: 520mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1188mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 254mm
Motor Drive Gear: 11T
Main Drive Gear: 112T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 131T
Tail Drive Gear: 34T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:10.18:3.85
Weight (With Motor): 1800g
- (1) T-REX 550E DFC Kit
- (1) Castle Talon 90 Brushless ESC
- (1) 520 Carbon fiber blade set
- (3) DS615 Digital servo
- (1) DS655 Digital servo
- (1) 3GX Flybarless System
- (1) 600MX Brushless Motor
- (1) 90mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blade
Needed to Complete:
- 7-channel or more helicopter radio system
- 6S 2600 ~ 5200mAh Li-Po battery & compatible charger
- Dial Pitch Gauge and various tools for assembly