The Arrma 1/10 Granite 4X4 V3 3S BLX Brushless 4WD Monster Truck delivers jaw-dropping power and 50+ MPH brushless performance. Precision aluminum, tough steel and composite materials come together for an easy-to-maintain, super-durable vehicle design that’s now upgraded for even greater performance and durability.
The GRANITE 4X4 3S BLX RTR is DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH — built for exciting bashing speeds and extreme, all-terrain toughness. Features that enhance its unstoppable performance include a stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout.
ARRMA now powers the GRANITE 4X4 3S BLX with a brushless system featuring its BLX100 ESC and the Spektrum Firma 3200Kv brushless motor. The combination provides incredible torque, acceleration and speed. The transmission and chassis are ruggedly engineered to take full advantage of the electronics’ power.
It has the ingenious modular design perfected by ARRMA engineers for easy component access and maintenance. The power module, with improved dirt management, consists of the motor with ARRMA heatsink and cooling fan, plus motor plate, slipper clutch assembly and gear cover. The power module can be detached from the chassis as a complete unit by removing just one screw. With the power module removed, the slipper clutch can be reached easily for adjustments by taking out three screws that attach the gear cover. The gear ratio can be finely tuned as the power module now uses a sliding motor mesh design.
A two-piece molding screwed to the truck’s chassis serves as its electronics module, containing a waterproof receiver box, servo mount and ESC tray. The SLR300 receiver mounts inside the receiver box for protection from dirt and moisture. The ultra-compact ESC is screwed to the top of the module, allowing quick access to the on/off switch, while the servo mounts to the side. All three components can be removed together, quickly and easily.
The differential module houses each differential unit in an innovative yoke design. Only eight screws need to be removed to release the front and rear yokes. The power module can then be detached, allowing you to pivot the gearbox cases for differential access. The GRANITE 4X4 3S BLX RTR comes brushless-ready with 37T 1.35mod diffs with silicone O-rings. The large gears can withstand huge torque, and internal metal gears have been chosen for reliability during extreme bashing.
Its full-time 4WD transmission uses strong front, rear, and centerline telescopic driveshafts that can’t be lost during heavy impacts, unlike dogbones. A simple, dependable, responsive steering assembly complements the ultra-reliable drive system and features a servo horn with built-in servo saver. The GRANITE 4X4 3S BLX RTR includes the waterproof Spektrum SPMS651 metal-geared digital servo for 15% more torque than the previous version’s ADS-7M servo.
The self-bleeding, oil-filled shocks, now with silicone O-rings, use a tried and tested, coil-over design for simple maintenance and amazing handling. Their innovative rod-end has a molded-in spring perch for extra toughness. Extended height dirt defenders and a close-fitting body limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub. Front and rear bumpers offer defense against impacts.
Four dBoots Fortress MT tires on gunmetal multi-spoke wheels give the GRANITE 4X4 3S BLX superb bite on a multitude of surfaces. ARRMA has also installed a wheelie bar as standard. The aggressively styled truck body looks great while bashing and even better up-close and personal, with great attention to detail on the decal and body aesthetics. Choose green or red trim schemes.
- Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
- Steering with more clearance for stones
- Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
- Plastic locknut for slipper
- BLX100 2S/3S waterproof* ESC *For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual.
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 3660 3200Kv Brushless Motor.
- Strong and durable, the waterproof ADS-7M Metal Geared Steering Servo provides fast and reliable control.
- 23T Spline servo saver
- 37T 1.35Mod diffs with silicone O-rings
- Power Module with sliding gear mesh and improved dirt management
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
- Front and rear bumpers
- Tough gunmetal colored multi-spoke wheels
- Vented multi-terrain dBoots® Fortress™ MT tires
- IC5™ connectors (EC5™) compatible
- Signature easy-access modular design
- Easy-access power module
- Easy-access electronics module
- Easy-access diff module removal front and rear
- Double wishbone suspension front and rear
- Metal-geared differentials
- Extended height dirt defenders
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable body mounts
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- Wheelie bar
- 2-year limited warranty (see website for details)
- 50+ MPH (80+ km/h) speed achievable in optimum driving conditions on 3S LiPo
Ball Bearings: Full Ball Bearing Drivetrain
Battery: Sold Separately
Body: Painted, decalled and trimmed
Charger: Sold Separately
Chassis: Molded Composite
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
Differential: 2 Gear Diffs
Final Drive Ratio: 10.83
Front Track: 13.46 in (342mm)
Power Type: Electric
Gear Pitch: 0.8MOD
Ground Clearance: 1.85 in (47mm)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.85
Motor Type: Brushless – Sensorless
Product Height: 8.11″ (206 mm)
Product Length: 18.74″ (476 mm)
Product Weight: 6.23lbs (2826g)
Product Width: 13.46″ (342 mm)
Rear Track: 13.46 in (342mm)
Shock Type: Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs
Speed Control: Included
Spur Gear: 57T
Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
Wheelbase: 11.3 in (287mm)
- (1) ARRMA® GRANITE™ 4X4 3S BLX 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Monster Truck RTR
- (1) BLX100 2S/3S Waterproof* ESC
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 3660 3200Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) Waterproof ADS-7M Metal Geared Steering Servo
Needed to Complete:
- Radio Transmitter
- 2S LiPo or 3S Hardcase LiPo Battery
- Compatible Charger
There are no reviews yet.