Based off of the world championship winning Hot Bodies D8 4WD 1/8-scale buggy, the Vorza goes green and receives a full brushless makeover. Complete with HPI’s proven Flux Blur ESC and Tork motor that are also found in the HPI Savage Flux HP, all you need to do is add your battery packs of choice to reach mach-like speeds. The Vorza is packaged as a complete, and competitively priced ready-to-run 1/8-scale buggy that will satisfy the needs of the backyard basher, front of your house street racer, and even those that love the competitive side of things.
A bulletproof drive train that consists of front universals, front, center, and rear fluid filled differentials, and a hardened steel spur and pinion gear make for a car to take the harshest of demands. The Vorza truly packs the punch when it comes to handling and ease of drivability, thanks to its extremely plush 16mm Big Bore aluminum shocks with threaded bodies, fully adjustable suspension blocks, adjustable camber and toe, and even sway bars at both the front and rear of the car.
With so many various battery options and configurations out there, it can be hard to get them securely mounted, that is not the case with the Vorza. Complete with a fully-adjustable battery box that can securely hold any battery pack from Ni-Cd all the way to the latest and greatest Li-Po packs.
If speed, durability, size, looks, performance and low cost are what you are looking for in a ‘Go Green’ off-road RTR package, then the HPI Racing Vorza is the car for you!
- Pre-Assembled 1/8th scale 4WD brushless electric powered buggy
- Based on the suspension design of the World Champion HB D8 buggy
- Race proven HB D8 drivetrain with 3 adjustable fluid differentials
- 16mm Big Bore aluminum shocks with threaded bodies for precise suspension tuning
- High performance FLUX TORK 2200Kv brushless motor and FLUX BLUR ESC with cooling fan
- Li-Po ready, accepts 4C to 6C packs for the ultimate power source
- High quality HPI TF-3 AM radio system with BEC, no external receiver battery needed
- Pre-painted, pre-trimmed VB-1 body with decals and Vorza Flux HP logos applied
- Fully adjustable battery box accepts a wide variety of battery configurations from NiCd to Li-Po
- Heavy duty aluminum heatsink motor mount with mounting points for optional cooling fans
- 4mm thick 7075 anodized aluminum chassis for rigidity and extra motor cooling
- Fully adjustable suspension with turnbuckles and sway bars
- Hardened steel spur gear and pinion gear for extra drivetrain durability
- Front universal joints for efficiency and long life
- 4mm thick 7075 anodized aluminum shock towers with front nylon skid guards for durability
- Precision machined 7075 anodized aluminum toe-in blocks for adjustability
- Wire routing harnesses protect the servo wiring and ESC wiring from damage
- ESC mount bolts to the chassis for secure mounting and easy access
- Captured hinge pins secure the suspension components and provide easy maintenance access
- Full ball bearings for drivetrain efficiency and low maintenance
- Durable black nylon rear wing for high downforce
- Tough black nylon V7 wheels with Proto tires, compatible with 17mm hex hub wheels and tires
- Receiver box with protective cover and antenna mount
- Foam padded battery box for battery protection, hook & loop closures for quick battery changes
- Easy access on/off switch with protective boot to keep dirt out
- Compatible with many D8 spare parts and option parts
- Battery packs and charger not included
- Length: 508mm (20″)
- Width: 205mm (12″)
- Height: 178mm (7″)
- Wheelbase: 325mm (12 13/16″)
- Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
What You Need:
- 2x 2S or 2x3S LiPo batteries (above 4000mAh and 25C are recommended)
- Suitable Charger
- Radio Transmitter
There are no reviews yet.