Note: This Buggy is in Slightly Used Condition as Shown in Pictures.
This is the perfect entry level 1/5th scale buggy, It comes with a 2 bolt 23cc two stroke engine and high quality Nylon and Alloy parts that ensure you get the most for your hard earned money.
- 2 Bolt 23cc Engine
- Nylon Roll Cage
- Tuned Exhaust
- New Design Nylon Arms
- VVC/HD Shock Absorbers
- Monster Tyres & Star Rims
- Alloy Differential
- Includes a 2000mah battery and charger
2 Bolt 23cc Engine
A new 2 bolt 23cc engine has been used in this is a ideal for bashing and racing alike.
Nylon Roll Cage
Strong and flexible nylon roll cage to help protect your car and engine top during those rolls and bad landings
A great high performance rear fitting pipe that exits out under the rear wing protected by the rear lower guards, Comes in a Nice Chrome finish
New Design Nylon Arms
Not only do the new design arms look better they are also much stronger than older counterparts as they are now made with high quality nylon. This means they will be able to take lots of abuse before they fail.
VVC/HD Shock Absorbers
These are the same shocks featured on all our cars, oil-filled, ultra-durable, adjustable dampening and threaded body allows for adjustable ride height. Heavy duty shafts and coils mean these are built to last.
Monster Tyres & Star Rims
We know that these buggies are going to be used and abused this is why it has a Full set of Monster Tyres installed. These tyres are classic Lug design that have been tested on a wide variety of surfaces and work best on Mud & Grass. As well as this, we also stock a huge range of tyres, meaning you will always be able to find a tyre to suit your chosen terrain.
Comes with an upgraded alloy diff which takes the 10mm cups rather than the smaller 8mm which were used on weaker plastic models. Because of this the diff will last longer and perform better than its plastic counterpart. It is also tuneable to any situation using different diff oils all available from us.
- Scale: 1/5
- 2 Bolt 23cc 2 Stroke Engine
- Tuned Pipe
- VVC Hard Suspension
- Alloy Differential
- Strong Beadlock
- Brake: Centre Disc Brake
- Large fuel tank for long runs
- 6V 2000 mah battery and charger
- Strong Nylon Roll Cage
- Walbro 997 adjustable carburettor with choke & primer bulb
- Wheel type: 3 pcs Nylon
- System: HD metal gears with sealed gear box (8.382:1 gear ratio)
- Stiff Anodized Aluminium Chassis
- Fully adjustable oil filled shocks to dampen any terrain
- Sealed electronics box for use on wet days
- LxWxH: 810x470x280mm
- Weight: 11.38kg
- Wheelbase: 570mm
- Suspension travel: Front 95mm / Rear 100mm
- Tire Track: Front 415mm/ Rear 420mm
- Steering servo: Hi torque water resistant 33kg.cm with Speed 0.16sec/60 degree
- Throttle servo: Hi torque water resistant 15kg.cm with Speed 0.16sec/60 degree
Required to Run this Buggy:
- Radio Transmitter only